Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Today’s guest post is from Connie who writes Sogni e Sorrisi. Her recipe combines two favorite ingredients – chocolate & peanut butter – into a cookie! I can’t wait to try this one!
Guest Blogger: Connie from Sogni e Sorrisi (it means Dreams and Smiles)
About me:I have a passion for decor and fashion, travel, books and Gossip Girl. My blog is about things that inspire, things I love and things that I think contribute to living the good life.
What is your holiday décor theme/favorite holiday décor item?My theme is mint/pistachio green and gold. I’m going to attempt to add some blue to the mix this year.
What is your favorite holiday tradition?Christmas Eve is big in my family and it wouldn’t be Christmas without all of us gathered together, watching White Christmas as we get dinner ready, eating, drinking, laughing and then opening gifts at midnight. Then somewhere near 3am games of cards or bingo usually break out.
What movie is a must for the holiday season? White Christmas (see above!)
Why did you choose this recipe?For one I love Reece’s Pieces and the mix of chocolate and peanut butter. Two, it is sinfully easy and that is always something I can get behind.
Wishing everyone a happy holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!
1 Roll Peanut Butter Cookie Dough or Your Fave Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Recipe
Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick spray or line with paper muffin liners. (If you don’t have mini muffin tins you can also use the liners on regular cookie trays).
- Divide the cookie dough into balls and place into tray. One roll makes approximately 36 cookies. Be sure that each ball is relatively thick, about 1″, so that when the peanut butter cups are pressed inside they don’t fall through the dough. While still deliciously edible (trust me!), a broken cookie doesn’t allow for the same kind of presentation.
- Bake about 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and press one peanut butter cup into each cookie, being careful not to push too hard.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Voilà! Peanut Butter Cup cookies sure to wow your Christmas guests!