I figure now that we’re into fall it’s time to finish sharing some things from the summer… For my husband’s birthday we hosted a beer tasting party. I’ve been delinquent in sharing the details because I actually didn’t take as many photos as I thought. The party was fabulous, we had an amazing time and there were lots of little fun details. You can check some of them out here:
- Guinness Birthday Cake: My husband’s favorite beer and his favorite cake (carrot ). It was so delicious, the unexpected thing was that the black icing left everyone with dark lips – it was a bit hilarious. I did not attempt to make this myself, all credit goes to the fabulous team at Bakesale.
- Beer pretzels: So delish – you can find my post about them here.
- Beer Bottle Signage: I DID make these myself and it was so easy. I took some clear beer bottles, taped out a square and spray painted the front with some chalkboard paint. Instant customizable signage.
- Tasting Passports: Stacie at Girl in Gear Studio made the fabulous beer passports. After tasting beers at each station everyone punched out that type of beer with hole punches in fun shapes.
- Bunting decor: A fun DIY project.