I saw this great hostess gift idea on Pinterest and couldn’t wait to give it a try. What I love about this project is that it is quick, affordable and super cute.
What do you need for this project?
- A four or six pack of bottles and the cardboard carrier
- Spray Paint
- Fresh Flowers
How to make it?
- Clean the bottles and remove any labels
- Spray paint the bottles and let them dry
- Choose a different colour for the cardboard carrier and spray as well
- Add water and some pretty flowers and you’re done!
A simple, quick project that’s great as a gift or even to keep for yourself.